We understand that the JAMB change of course and institution for 2021 has commenced.
Some candidates have confirmed that they were able to process their changes at accredited centres and JAMB offices.
So we urge other candidates who wish to change their course/ institution to proceed to an accredited centre or JAMB office for that purpose. You can also correct your Bio-data which include your name, date of birth, gender, State and Local Government of origin.
Before you proceed to jamb accredited CBT centre for the data correction, you have to create your jamb profile, to do that, follow the below procedure for successful JAMB profile.
HOW TO CREATE SUCCESSFUL JAMB PROFILE
- Click this link https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility
- It will direct you to the page below, so click on where the arrow point to in the image
3. After clicking on the said button, it will lead you to another page, on this new page, click on Create account
4. After clicking on Create account, it will direct you to another page as shows in the image below, so provide all required information.
Note: Make sure you provide a valid and functioning email address, phone number and you’re advise to use the same phone number you used to generate your jamb profile code.
The email address shall be used to communicate with you. Important information and notification shall be passed to you via this email, so ensure the email is valid and active.
5. A confirmation code will be send to the provided email address, input the confirmation code in the required box and verified your account.
6. After clicking on verify email address, it will direct you to another page, supply all required information and Sign Up.
You have successfully create your JAMB profile, you can now proceed to any accredited cbt centre in your area for the data correction.
The process costs N2, 500 only (excluding the service charge by an accredited centre) and can only be processed online, just like every other process of the board.
Also, note the following;
– You can change one or all your courses/institutions at the same time.
– Once the form is submitted, you can no longer make any changes again except for change of course and institution that can be done more than one. The correction of data can only be done once.
-There may be a limited number of schools or courses you can change to, so be sure to have 3 or 4 options, just in case the one you want to change to is not available.
– The cost for the change of course and Data correction is N2,500.